Monday, October 29, 2012

pumpkins and pizza

My mega best friend invited us over on Friday in honor of Halloween where we all got together for some pizza and pumpkin craving. It was a blast. Halloween is always such a fun holiday for me. I have very fond memories of trick-or-treating with my whole Arizona family. My brother's birthday is Halloween {He will be 21 this year, I may write the phone number to a cab company on his forehead, backwards}. When he was born my sister, cousin and I visited him and my mom in the hospital, and we got candy {I was five when he was born, so the candy was almost as important as the baby brother}. My mom always made the best cakes for his birthday, and craved the neatest pumpkins!

Well anyways, Friday was so much fun. Here is a little peak at what we all ended up with!


There is a reason why this post is late, and more details about the weekend... but with that teaser, I am going to save the rest for Wednesday!

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment