Sunday, October 14, 2012

braided bun


Today was a nice, lazy Sunday that I got to spend with Mike. I started out my day by sleeping in {way too late}, and headed off to lunch with the bf. We attempted to try two new places for lunch, but both were closed on Sunday, so we ended up going to a sports bar where Mike could watch football and I could eat sweet potato fries. 

We then went shopping for some baby gifts, which was actually more fun than I thought it would be. Mike is not much of a shopper, and I like looking at tiny baby things WAY more than he ever will. 

The two of us ended the day with dinner at his parents and looking at old pictures that Mike had found and that I had never seen before. 

Since it was a lazy Sunday I took advantage of the "dirty hair" and came up with this little up-do that I made Mike take a picture of {with my new iphone}.


 An asymmetrical french braid ending in a braided bun; easy, messy, but still cute. Hope you all enjoyed your Sundays as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment