Wednesday, December 12, 2012

wedding | bouquet

I have a few other things in the works for the wedding, and Mike and I have officially picked a date {more on that later} and I have some ideas in mind for bouquets and boutonnieres. I didn't want to go in a traditional route, and flowers can cost quite a bit. I have been toying with the idea of paper flowers {and have started making some}. Here is the inspiration that I have found for this non-traditional look:

via



  

 The last one is my favorite style, and I have already started making the semi-origami flowers. Once I get a complete bouquet made, I will make sure to post pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the book pages one! Well, this would definitely make some good payback for all the origami birds I made you help me with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally would! I think that I may mix a few of the different styles together for the bouquet... we'll see.

      Delete