Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ciaté calendar day twenty-four | enchanted rose

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas! 

I have been wearing this mani since the 24th, but haven't had a chance to post yet. I went straight from work Monday to my grandmother's for Christmas eve. The last day of the calendar was the perfect color for the holiday, and red glitter called Enchanted Rose. I started with two coats of Mistress on my nails, and two coats of white on my ring fingers. I added two coats of Enchanted Rose to the red polish. I evenly spaced stripling tape across my ring fingers diagonally and added a coat of Mistress. Once it was dry I used a striping brush to go over every other red stripe with the red glitter. 


I have to thank Ayn one more time for such an awesome gift; I had so much fun with the advent calendar!


No comments:

Post a Comment