Tuesday, December 4, 2012

ciaté calendar day four | caviar pearls prom queen

Day four, and it is my first caviar manicure; this is what I have been waiting for. The mani was way easier than I thought that it would be. I used the day one color, cupcake queen, to pair with the prom queen caviar micro beads on my ring fingers. I am super nervous that the beads are going to fall off in a hot second, but they look so cool. So to get this look going you paint your base coat and first coat of color per usual. Then nail by nail paint the second coat and pour the beads over the wet paint immediately {remember to do this one nail at a time}, tap off the excess beads and lightly pat the beads to the nail. To finish it off add a top coat just to the tip on the nails. I did this at first, and then I thought that I would try to add the top coat to the whole nail, do NOT do this. The top coat smeared the colors from the beads all around, and looked hideous! So I took the beads off and re-did my ring fingers. 

Enough blabbing, this is how it turned out:




1 comment: