Thursday, December 20, 2012

ciaté calendar day nineteen | cookies and cream

I had a wonderful day off today, and a well deserved break from the crazy, busy, exhausting love that I call my job. I love that we are in season, and constantly moving {all day long}, but retail in December can wear you out. 

Today I have a delicious lunch with my mom and grandma, and a fantastic dinner with my mega best friend. {So nice to catch up with Shawna after more than a week apart... seemed like years!} Between both meals Mike and I went holiday shopping and picked out some great stuff for our families. I spent the evening wrapping presents and watching this on TV. 


Yes, that is a fake fire on my TV, with crackling log sounds and all. The best way to add a fireplace into your apartment. If anyone else wants to enjoy this beautiful scene all you have to do is watch it on Netflix! 

Now while all of these fun activities were going on I was rocking on awesome color on my nails! It's called cookies and cream and is a very pretty nude color.

 

1 comment:

  1. I might have to use Netflix until I can get a chimney sweep out here. Glad you made it to lunch yesterday. The food was delish and it was relaxing...once everyone was at the same table.

    ReplyDelete