Sunday, December 16, 2012

five days of nails

Mike and I went on a mini vacation. Well, I went on a vacation, Mike had interviews for residency programs. So while he was touring, stressing, and impressing, I was scoping out our possible new city of Tucson. I had been to Tucson once before, and what can I say... I hated it. It was a family vacation, and I was at an age where this was the worst thing in the world to be doing. Anyways, more on that later.

While I was gone I was still getting my polish on, but not able to post like I wanted to. So here is a wrap-up of all the days that were missed while I was away.

day twelve | twilight



day thirteen | glass slippers



day fourteen | speed dial


day fifteen | headliner


 day sixteen | big yellow taxi



So that is what you have been missing. And that is what I have been up to. Soon I will post more info on our Tucson trip and some other exciting information that has been brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment