Monday, December 31, 2012

new years nails 2012

For Christmas Mike got me a wonderful gift; storage for my nail polish, and an ULTA gift card. Even though he HATES the smell every time I change my polish {which this month was a lot}, he is very supportive of my addiction, and the creative outlet it brings. 

I finally got a chance today to stop at ULTA, where I wanted to pick up It's a Trap-eze, but they were sold out! Total bummer I did get to pick up China Glaze Liquid Leather, and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (on sale for $4). And since I could do my original idea of "confetti" nails, I went in a different direction and busted out stamping plates!

I used two coats of Liquid Leather, although it almost covered in one, and used a "bubbly" stamp and Essie Penny Talk to add some champagne bubbles to help ring in the new year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment