Monday, November 19, 2012

polish please | a little vampy

I feel like I haven't really posted anything nail related in a while, so I might as well tonight. I love the way that this mani turned out {I cannot stop looking at my nails}. I made an agreement with myself that I would not buy any more polish until I wore everything I own at least once... yeah that didn't happen. 

When I was strolling through Target {always dangerous} I was over in the clothing department {no where near the polish} and there was a gift giving display that had clutches, accessories, and you guessed it, POLISH. I looked around for a little while, and picked up each color carefully looking at it, and then convincing myself that I really didn't need it. I put back one after another, almost like I had will power, until I ran into this gem:







Bobbing for Baubles by Essie. Self-control, shmelvf-control, I NEED this. The love was instant, and into my basket it went. This of course was only a gate way polish; I needed another fix, and off to the polish aisle I went. That is when I made friends with this baby:






Your name didn't lie, you are Beyond Cozy, and beyond gorgeous! I would love to say that I left it here. Two polishes, and out the door, but I did pick up this top coat. That is when I called it a day, and came home to make some magic. This is what I came up with...



In real life {opposed to blog life} it is a little darker, and a little less navy. This could be the easiest color that I have ever applied, it could have almost been a one-coat deal. The glittery goldish-silver also was very nice to apply {I haven't always loved the way Essie polishes apply or dry, but this was such a pleasant surprise}. After I applied the colors to my nails, I thought that there was a little too much contrast between the nails, so I used a little scotch tape to create the glitter triangles to the bottom of my index finger nails.

Not only am I super stoked on my latest creation, I also just got over 1,000 page views here at baileynicoleblogs! Thanks everyone for your interest in my ramblings!



No comments:

Post a Comment