Sunday, November 25, 2012

advent calendar



On Thanksgiving a friend gave me a great gift, and something that his really getting me into the holiday spirit, and advent calendar! The beauty of an advent calendar is that you can start counting down the twenty four days until Christmas starting on December first. 

This is where the draw back of this awesome calendar lies... it is NAIL POLISH! Ayn got me a nail polish advent calendar! I am pretty sure that there is nothing better in the whole world {that may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is also how I feel.} I have been looking at this master piece in amazement, and trying very hard {and succeeding} not to open it. 

Here is a little taste of what I {and in-turn you} are looking forward to...
via

 via

Yes, those are adorable mini bottles of polish just waiting for December to roll around. For those of you who are not familiar, Ciaté is the genius behind the caviar manicure, and included are four different color micro beads for said manicures. December is looking good. 

This was truly such a thoughtful gift, and just goes to show how luck I am for the amazing friends that I have.  Ayn, thanks again I am so happy that you are a part of my life. 

Five days and counting...



 

2 comments:

  1. I expect to see a new manicure for every day of December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I will! I am beyond excited for a new color every day!

      Delete