Sunday, September 2, 2012

pinspiration | polish

Since I was allowed to paint my nails I have been interested in nail polish. I remember going to the drug store with my mom when I was little {maybe three years old} and getting pink tinted clear polish. Since then I was hooked. I go in and out of stages. Sometimes I stay very classic, only wearing pinks, and reds. Other times I go a little crazy with bright colors, shapes, techniques, etc. Right now I have a glitter obsession; it seems like I add glitter to EVERY mani.

Here is what has inspired me lately:
black | orange | white 

Let them have Polish! 

  Houndstooth Nail Art at The Nailasaurus 

Nailed It. 

Each image is from a different blogger. They are all so talented, and inspiring. Follow the links below each image to see more of their work.


No comments:

Post a Comment