Sunday, September 16, 2012

pinspiration | pumpkin

This is the beginning of my favorite time of the year. I LOVE, LOVE, L-O-V-E fall. Even though I live in a place where "fall" means temperatures in the 80s, I still love fall. Not only do I love the colors, the sweaters, boots, scarves and decorations, but it is also PUMPKIN TIME! Pumpkin flavored everything is out right now {some of this may be overkill, but I love it none the less}. It's now time for daily pumpkin spice lattes, and maybe trying some of these tasty treats as well...

No-Bake Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake 

Pumpkin & Cornish Pasties 

Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle 

Pumpkin pie bars 

pumpkin bars with cream cheese icing 

And some savory options as well...

Pumpkin Garlic Knots 

Pumpkin Ricotta Ravioli 

Here is to fall, and here is to everything pumpkin! {Raise your pumpkin spice latte and cheers.}

No comments:

Post a Comment