Friday, August 31, 2012

polish please | navy & hearts

Nail polish has been something that I have loved for a long time. When I was younger I would paint my nails all sorts of colors. I believe there was a time when I had polish on my nails {continuously} for 3 years. When I started taking black and white photography classes, by nails suffered. The chemicals, opening film canisters, et cetera took a a toll on my nails. I always had them cut short and naked. 

In the past year I have been getting back into my polish obsession interest, and pinterest has opened my eyes to nail art that I would have never thought of. There are three blogs that I follow regularly and get inspired from:
- thenailasaurus.com
- blognailedit.blogspot.com
- chloesnails.blogspot.com [although she hasn't posted in awhile] 

Well this is my latest creation that I am rockin' right now:

base coat, Savina in Caribbean, Savina in Hearts, top coat


 I used a dotting tool to apply the glitter hearts to the bottom of each nail.


no flash
with flash




 The mani from earlier in the week.


Sally Hansen polish strips in Lust-rous, accent nail Essie in Set in Stones


 

No comments:

Post a Comment