Friday, August 24, 2012

long weekend

I have THREE days off in a row, and weekend days at that! Although I would love to spend the whole weekend out of the heat of the desert {and in the perfect 75 degree weather of the mountains}, I am only up here for the day. Back to the valley of the sun later tonight, but here is the fun that we {my parents and I} have had today:

- Got onto the rim and rolled down my windows {temps in the 70s, much better than triple digits}
- BBQ pulled chicken sandwich at the Pine Creek Smokehouse
- Thrift shop, and antiquing
- Quad ride
My mom, and her need for speed.


Look at that speed limit!

The rim




- And lastly... relaxing on the deck...


tgif.


1 comment:

  1. And you picked the only day it didn't rain! So glad you got to come up and relax.

    ReplyDelete