Friday, August 3, 2012

welcome

So, I have tried my hand at this "blog thing" before and let's just say that it started out GREAT, and slowly declined to pretty much no posts at all. My best friend, Shawna, and I started a blog about our crafting and cooking, but it was hard with our busy [and opposite] schedules to keep the thing going. Well, we started the last blog with our hopes and dreams for the future followers, subscribers, and blog-stalkers; with the plan of what was coming up in future posts. This is what I have in the works for my future posts:
  • Friendship bracelets [my latest obsession]
  • Nail art/ polish/ mani
  • Dining chair make over
  • Bathroom re-do
  • DIY lampshade and photo lamp
 Hopefully your all will stick with me on this journey. Let me know what you think, what you have tried, and what inspires you.


No comments:

Post a Comment