Wednesday, May 14, 2014

favorite beauty tubers

Lately I have been watching A LOT of YouTube. We don't have cable or satellite, so if there is nothing new on Hulu or Netflix, I am probably surfing the net, or watching YouTube. 

I have a few favorites out there that I watch regularly to get my beauty fix. Here are my top five channels where I never miss a video:

Bailey from Making Up the Midwest has wonderful concise videos that include reviews, swatches, tutorials and more. I am not going to lie, I first found her when I saw the name "Bailey" in the comments section of another YouTuber. I might have been drawn in by her name, but I come back again and again for her videos. 




Stephanie and Tracy from Eleventh Gorgeous are sisters with big personality. They are fun to watch and have a mix of beauty and life style videos, and never take themselves too seriously. I first started watching these girls when I found an Ipsy vs. Birchbox video on their channel. 




Emily at Beauty Broadcast has a great mix of high end and drug store products with reviews, tutorials, first impressions and haul videos. She posts quite a bit of content, where there is always something for everyone. She also has an express channel that delivers even more content and even features her husbands opinions. 



Estée from EssieButton is one of the first beauty bloggers that I started watching. She is a Canadian transplant living in England. She has a very likeable, quirky and adorable personality... and I might have a little bit of a girl crush on her. It is also extremely helpful that we have similar skin types and tones which makes her product recommendations a home run for me every time.  




Leigh Ann from LeighAnnSays is another YouTuber with big personality. She brings a mix of mostly drugstore makeup hauls, tutorials, clothing hauls and looks, hair, and nail videos that are always interesting. Watching her videos is like sitting down and chatting with a friend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment