Tuesday, May 28, 2013

retail therapy | anthro love

For years and I have been in L-O-V-E with Anthropologie, but who hasn't? What I am not always in love with is the price tag on each and every beautiful item that I fall in head-over-heels for. They have something for everyone, and ever time I walk in that store I find something that I can't live without... even though I usually leave the store without buying anything. 

I am one of those people {maybe it is because I eat, sleep and breath retail} who needs retail therapy when they have had a bad day. The other day was one of those days, and after work I found myself wandering down to Anthropologie with a friend after work. She needed to make an exchange, and I needed... well... nothing. 

There is nothing better than perusing the racks and ending up finding something that you really like, and a price that you really love. Here are a few items that I ran into on my journey that aren't going to break the bank. I picked up the beautiful emerald blazer for $39.95, and the lace peplum top for $29.95! I had to resist the other items, for now, but I am really digging the striped knit blazer.

Under $50:


Tine Sweater

Striped Captain Blazer

Under $40:
Diana Blazer
Pilcro Superscript High Rise Ankle Jeans
via
Under $30:
Swing Peplum Top 
If I could live in Anthropologie, I would, plain and simple. Which one could you not live without?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment