Monday, February 25, 2013

getting closer

I broke the rule that I had set for myself when I started this blog. I missed a week of posting! Boo. I was sick last week, and did not feel motivated to do anything. {Of course I did paint my nails a few times, but I don't feel like any of these manis were blog worthy.} I am working on a little tutorial that I hope I can have posted shortly. 

So, I just wanted to share with the blogging world that Mike and I got our marriage license the other day! I didn't really have any expectations going in, but man that was easy! We were in and out in fifteen minutes. I double checked with Mike when the guy there asked, "Are you going to be getting married here?" Apparently an elopement is off the table for suresies. I guess I should get this show on the road then, and really start planning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment