Monday, January 21, 2013

pinspiration | wedding table

Mike and I have actually started planning this wedding. Research is being done, emails being sent, and phone calls getting made. I am seriously overwhelmed, it's really hard to even know where to start. I know this doesn't sound that surprising, but if you have never planned a wedding before, you don't really know what you are doing. We have so many people {family and friends} that want to pitch in and give us a hand, which is amazing, but even getting that under control can be very stressful. Today I actually made some head way and narrowed done vendors to get more information from. I finally feel like I am making progress.

I am not going to bore you all with anymore talk of research and emails, on to the pretty pictures!

Now that I have a better idea of table rentals, I wanted to show some inspiration that I have found for some DIY table decorations for the upcoming nuptials. 

Paper:


Candles:






via

I already have a bunch of glasses / vases that I plan on incorporating into centerpieces, so what I go with may be a mixture of the two ideas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment