Wednesday, April 17, 2013

polish please | black and blue

I bought my first duo chrome polish the other day! They are a really neat concept {and nothing really new to the world, just to me} The color I bought was Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Black and Blue. When I was at the store, the color change seen in the bottle really stood out to me, but once it was on my nails... not so evident. The color in the polish changes from teal green, to blue to purple {not really black, ever}. But hey, with a name like Black and Blue, at least it didn't look like a bruise. 

What do we think of this polish? Was it worth the dough? I am not going to lie, I am not too thrilled on the purchase. Next purchase will definitely be something with a little more wow factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment